SBI interview questions are mainly from your bio-data(personal), Current affairs including banking and from your academic(degree) subjects. Below given is the some of the personal questions asked to me during my last interview on SBI.
- After completing B Tech, why do you come for a bank job instead of a IT job where you will get better payment?
- Being a graduate, why don't you go for PO instead of clerical post?
- Being a professional graduate, you will have some unique qualities that other graduates do not posses. What are they?
- Do you like the subject electronics?
- You told me that you have rejected the private jobs that you have got. What is the reason for rejection of the job?
- After completing B Tech, what have you been doing these days?
- Do you learned any computer courses or any such things?
- Your hobbies are blogging and browsing, what is blogging?
- Which is your favorite website?
- Your are 22 years old. Do you know how many years of service you have if you get this job?
- Who is your favorite actor and actress?
- What is GSM?
- What is GPRS?
- Who is our foreign secretary?
- Who is our lok sabha speaker?
- Which is the highest building in the world?
- What do you know about twitter?