SBI Associate Banks Clerical Recruitment Interview began 13th June. One of my friend attended the interview in the morning batch at Thiruvananthapuram Classic Avenue Hotel. I have gathered most of the questions asked to him and is given below.
- Self introduction.
- About my branch and told me to give a small description production engineering.
- How the technolgy devolopment wil help the bank and customer?
- About my hobby.
- In your view what a banker should possess?
- How many branches of SBT are in Kerala?
- What is CORE banking, how it wil help the customer?
- About the software that i learned.
- Why don't you go for a mechanical job?
- Will you go to northern states if you are posted?
- When are you gong to submit the thesis?
Hints to the selected questions:
3. Technology in banking
- Banking operations made faster and safer.
- Customers can withdraw or deposit money at any time through ATM
- CORE banking allows the customers to avail bank's services from any branch of the bank around the world.
- Make banking transaction through the computers or even from mobiles.
- Reduce paper work and cost effective.
- Reduce staff dependence.
- Reduce the rush in the banks.
5. Qualities of a banker
6. Number of SBT branches in Kerala
- around 700
7. CORE Banking.
- CORE stands for Centralized Online Real-Time Exchange.
- It is a technology in which all the branches of a bank are interconnected to form a network so that a customer can avail bank's service from any of its branches around the world. It is mainly used for deposit and withdrawal of money in the customer's account.
The remaining questions are personal questions and you can answer the questions yourself.